We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information, and your bank account/ Credit / Debit Card details.
In addition to the above, we conduct surveys, polls, and other information-gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our vendors, our website, the products and services offered, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behavior, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Our site's online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, age, telephone number, and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website.
Certain information, such as your name, age, e-mail addresses, banking information, etc. is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, products viewed, any information entered in the contact us form, or any other form (feedback or otherwise) displayed on any section of the website, are also collected.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
HOW WE USE
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To personalize the service we provide to you, tailor your experience to your interests and make more appropriate recommendations;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our products and services, if you have subscribed to receive this information;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about our and our affiliates’, vendors’ and business partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- We provide the Personal Information with vendors/service providers to make and complete the purchase and deliver the product.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information, and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To organizations that perform services for or on behalf of Pongalbasket.com, for example to provide customer service, deliver documents, deliver the food products, process credit cards, for research, marketing, data processing, to measure the use of our website, to facilitate usage by a Visitor, etc..
- To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile. To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.